Hello and welcome!

Hey guys
I want to use this blog to show you a bit of my huge car addiction. I hope I can post interesting things ans news at least every second day, if not every.

Because I, also, want to report from my own Automotive Event Visits (like the 81th Genva Motor Show in March) I'll post and report till then from last years events and museum visits.

Also I'll elect a "Car of the week" (every weekend one other out of my modelcar collection) which I present you with some facts about the Car, its history and so on.

I hope you'll enjoy reading this blog. If you like it, tell your friends about it and if you have any questions or suggestions, please answer a post or write me an email.



 And not to forget: I wish you a happy and healthy new Year 2011 !!

(sorr for the bad quality :/ It was taken with my iPod)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5


Comments