Spot of the Day: Lamborghini Diablo VT

Lamborghini Diablo VT

Hello

Today I was driving through my hometown, totally pissed about the thousands of people who actually dont know there the gas pedal in their own car is, when I saw THIS. I was just like "Woooooooow!"
Of course I stopped and took two pictures. But I'm sorry, I had no cam with me :/

In the past two years, If Im honest, I roamed around this selling place almost once a month, but in the last few months not that much. Maybe I'm searching for some pics of spots I found there :)

The boss, I think he is, if not, sorry!, said I'm almost the 200th person taking photos. But yeah, if there's a 'left' Diablo on the street, why not? 
As you can see on the picture below, even a bus driver stopped! :D

Lamborghini Diablo VT

Check out my other Posts as well: Spot oft the Day: Lamborghini Diablo VT – Friedrichshafen & Spot of the Day: Lamborghini Diablo VT – Bad Wörishofen & Auto-Salon Singen: Lamborghini Diablo SV-R.
For more Lamborghini related Articles, click here: Search: Lamborghini


Lisa

Comments