Apple App Advice - WIN an Audi RS3 !!


Hey Guys

I've just discovered this Apple App and HAVE to share it with you! :)
I think its just for People from Germany, but keep on reading, its a nice App!
The Apps called "Audi RS3" and its like any other racing-App - But its different! If you're the best till the 16th of March you win a brand new Audi RS3!!!
Isnt this unbelivable?
The App is free and you only have to be logged in with your Gameloft Account. If you dont have ony yet you can easily create one.

I already tried it and I think I wont be good enough to be the leader, but maybe one of you is good at racing at an iPhone/iPod ;-)

So, lots of luck and much fun racing!

Intro
Intro
Intro

(Please note: I do not own these pictures, they were taken with my iPod and I use them just for Information!)

Lisa

Comments