Electric Vehicles at the Geneva Motorshow 2011


Hey Guys
Now some Electric Vehicles which were displayed at the 'Pavillion Vert' between Hall 6 and 7 and some from the eachs stands (like the mia, SLS,..)
You were also able to test some of those outside the Pavillion. I used this chance and drove a Peugeot iOn by my own. It was a short ride (just a few minutes) but intensive - and I really liked it :)

At the moment I'm uploading an another video on YouTube - because my first Geneva Video isn't available there here in Germany - just with my videos from inside (include the test drive). An another, with pictures, is coming soon!


Now the pictures, hope you like them :)
















Peugeot iOn








Lisa

You can find me also on Facebook, Flickr, twitter, Bloglovin and of course on YouTube.

Comments