R.I.P. Richard Hamann







Wow, there are some sad news I have to share with you . .

Richard Hamann (Hamann Motorsport; you know him from his awesome Cars like the SLR Volcano or the at the Motorshow in Geneva presented "Hawk" SLS) died at the 17th of March after a serve illnes (lung cancer).

At their Facebook Fanpage they wrote: "Owning him deep respect and gratitude, his untimely death is an enormous loss for us. The team of HAMANN Motorsport will always honour his memory and sontinues to run the business according to his wiches."

Rest in Peace, Richard, you did everything well and there is an amount of people who will miss you!!


I've attached some SELFTAKEN photos when I "met" him at the Tuning World 2009 in Friedrichshafen, Germany. If I remember right the only think I said was "Nice Cars!!" and he answerd "Thanks" :-)



PLEASE ASK BEFORE YOU PUBLISH ONE OF MY PICTURES ANYWHERE!!
Thanks!


Lisa


You can find me also on Facebook, Flickr, twitter, Bloglovin and of course on YouTube.

Comments