Huge Video Post for my absence

Hey Guys

On Friday morning I'm leaving for a 4-day-trip to Paris, with a friend. I don't think I'll have an internet connectivity there, so this Post is the only one for the easter weekend! :(
But on Tuesday I'll be back with posting and then I'll show you some of my pictures from Paris, hopefully some nice cars, videos aaaand also I'll start with some review posts about the last Tuning World's (2009 and 2010). So, stay tuned and see you again on Tuesday ;-)

Last but not least I wish you and your families a very happy easter and enjoy your time!
If you don't celebrate this tradition, have a nice and relaxing weekend!


Lamborghini LP 650-4 Roadster


Carspotting and Impressions: Monaco, Genoa, Menton, ...

Monotracer driving on a german public road

White Tesla Roadster Sport in Munich

The very best of - Tuning World 2009


Jaguar XF Facelift Spy Shot

Geneva Motorshow 2011 / Genfer Autosalon 2011
Sorry, but THIS Video is just available outside of Germany!


Cardance at the Tuning World 2010 / Dancing Cars / Lowride

"Secret" Rolls Royce workshop

Crazy motorbike in Friedrichshafen

DTM-Champ Timo Scheider drifting with this Abt Audi A4

Misano Racetrack Video - motorbikes

Historical Car Race at the Klassikwelt Bodensee 2010




Lisa


You can find me also on Facebook, Flickr, twitter, Bloglovin and of course on YouTube.

Comments