Classic Car Parade at the Klassikwelt Bodensee 2011 - Part 1

Hey Guys

On Saturday evening there was a 'Classic Car Parade' at the Fair area after the 'Klassikwelt Bodensee' closed it doors for this day.
125 Cars participated in several groups and showed their racing skills - amazing sound *-*

I also did a Video, but unfortunately I hadn't the best view from my VIP Lounge seat, so there are always some peoples heads in my pictures, especially the Video. I'll upload the Video in a few days, If I find some time, cause I have four not so nice exams, starting from tomorrow ...

But I leave you with some first Impressions of the Parade, like usual all are self-taken ;)
The pardade was between 7 and 9 pm, so excuse if some pictures arent 100% cause the light wasnt cooperating with me the whole time!






















Lisa

You can find me also on Facebook, Flickr, twitter, Bloglovin and of course on YouTube.

Comments