US Car & Bike Show Dornbirn, Austria - Part 1/3

Hey Guys

On Saturday, I went to the US Car & Bike Show in Dornbirn, Austria.
I just stayed there for about half an hour, but I took soo many lovely pictures - here now Part 1 of 3, enjoy them ;-)

I really, really adore this first picture here, do you like this scene, also? :)


And, as always: to enlarge the pictures, just click on them or open them in a new tab.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Lisa

You can find me also on Facebook, Flickr, twitter, Bloglovin and of course on YouTube.

Comments