Automotive things all over

Photobucket

Hey Guys

Now about one and a half weeks ago I've done a one-day-trip to the Italian side of the Lago Maggiore. I've visited the "famous" market in Luino (I won't visit it a second time) and spent some hours walking through every little street there.
Even if I'm a girl I bought NOTHING and instead I snapped all the "automotive things" I've found there. Now, as I'm back home, I wish I'd have bought the Lamborghini Pullover . . .

You may see a quality change in these pictures, but I only had my old compact Camera with me, and not my Sony DSLR. But i think it did a good job also.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lamborghini pullover

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lisa

You can find me also on Facebook, Flickr, twitter, Bloglovin and of course on YouTube.

Comments