Spot of the Day: Ferrari FF

Hey Guys


On Friday I went on the first longer trip with the Fiat 500 C and drove to Singen, to the Famous "Automeile". This is a street with big car dealers where you can buy everything like a Veyron, 458 Italia, Koenigsegg's , Porsche's, McLarens, and everything else you're looking for.
Of course I've visited the Auto Salon, but at another dealership I've seen this "family station wagon" and now named it todays Spot of the Day.

When I first saw the FF at the Geneva Motor Show this year I didn't liked it that much ... but since I've seen this one, in grey, I have to admit my opinion changed - but nevertheless I can't get familiar with the fact that Ferrari now has a family station wagon!

Do you like the FF?

Ferrari FF



Ferrari FF

Ferrari FF

Ferrari FF

Ferrari FF

Ferrari FF

Ferrari FF

Ferrari FF



Lisa

Comments