the Day before: Frankfurt Motor Show IAA 2011




Hey Guys

Today I finally arrived in Frankfurt, Germany, for the Frankfurt Motor Show Press Day tomorrow, on Tuesday the 13th. I've already did a walk around the Fair (the half...) and here are some of my spot's around there so far ...

I hope I'll be able to post tomorrow oftern and I also hope the Internet there is fast enough for uploading some Videos of the presentations. So, if you want so see as one of the firsts one of the first Videos of the, for example, the new Lamborghini, make sure to either check out my Facebook or bookmark my Frankfurt Motor Show Page, where I'll also post all my Post about the FMS.

Stay tuned, hopefully you're also as excited as I am :-)




FIAT Freemount

FIAT Freemount



tomorrow at Mercedes

mia electric cars

KIA Kee

KIA Kee Concept

KIA Pop Concept

smart electric drive

smart electric drive






Lisa



Comments