HOW TO: CHECK YOUR CARS OIL

Fiat 500 C "How to check your Cars Oil"
Fiat 500 C "How to check your Cars Oil"

Hey Guys

Wuuuhuuu, I've just started a new series ... every first months weekend there will be a new automotive based "HOW TO" Video where I show you some "everyone can do" things. Let's start today with something easy but also important: CHECK YOUR CARS OIL!

Above I've also already created a new Button which is called "How to | Advice | What is" - yes, you're right! In the future there will be a lot of advisory and helping Things comming up here.

This should be not only for Girls, as you may thought cause of the pink color I'm using, but maybe also some Boys can learn something new!?


So, I hope you like the first Video and please tell me your wishes for the next How To's either below as a Comment or as an E-Mail. Thanks!! :)




Lisa


Comments