Automotive Food: CARS Cookies



Back to "Automotive Clothes and Food"



Hey People


After a long day at work, just strolling through the local drug store my eyes caught this little beauty - this CARS box. Then I looked closer and saw that this is a Cookie Box. My mind just screamed "COOOOOKKKIIES!" and it landed in my basket :)


There were two different box designs available, maybe I buy the second one too (When they are still available when I find some time to go there again). Hopefully!!

The Cookies itself taste a bit "healthy", if you understand what I mean. They're not as good as butter cookies or every other imaginable cookie, but you can eat them. As there are only 80 g inside you can finish them very soon.

BUT I think I'll bake this year again some homemade Automotive Cookies. Last year they weren't that much good so maybe this time I will use a recipe :)












Lisa



Comments