Bye bye 2011!



Hey Guys
First of all I want to Thank YOU for accompanying me through the whole year. 2011 has been an amazing Year for me. Especially cause I started this Blog on January 1st 2011 and through you The Car Addict is now what it is!
For 2012 I can already say that it will be much more exciting than the first year. I want to attend more Motor Shows, Events, Fairs, Museum, and I also want to try to spend more time for Blogging, try to do it really daily or even twice a day.
But we will see what the Future brings and again, thank YOU so so much for everything!

If you have any wishes, hopes or needs you want to share with you, any changes or additions you would like to have here, dont hesitate to get in touch!! Either use E-Mail or Facebook or twitter.

Now some statistics before an overload of Pictures shot while this amazing Year.


* most of you come from: Germany, United States of America, United Kingdom, Italy and Austria.
* most popular Posts were: smart fortwo electric drive - test drive review, Event: Car Fetish. I drive, therefore I am - Museum Tinguely Basel, R.I.P. 'Jackass Member' Ryan Dunn, Miss Tuning 2011 Calendar Shooting and Gallery: Miss Tuning 2011 - Mandy Lange

Now some of the most memorable moments of the Cars and People I met in 2011...


































































Lisa

Comments