My Geneva 2012 Music Playlist


Hey Guys
I can't even describe in words HOW EXCITED I am right now. Tomorrow, on Sunday, my Geneva 2012 adventure will start and for the Road Trip to Geneva ActiveNews Blogger Felix created a Music Playlist for me. Thanks so so much! One less thing I have to worry about :-)

Hallo Leute
Ich kann nicht einmal in Worte fassen WIE AUFGEREGT ich momentan bin. Morgen, Sonntag, geht es für meinen diesjährigen Genfer Autosalon Ausflug los. Für den Road Trip nach Genf erstellte mir ActiveNews Blogger Felix eine Musik-Playlist. Vielen Dank! Eine Sorge weniger die ich nun habe :-)



Some of the Titles are:
Einige der Titel sind:

Sean Paul - "She Doesn't Mind"

David Guetta - "Paris"

Caligola - "Forgive Forget"

Flo Rida - "Good Feeling"

Jason Derulo - "Breathing"

Kelly Clarkson - "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)"



For the complete Playlist visit ActiveNews.
Für die komplette Liste, geht auf ActiveNews.

Lisa

Comments