Audi Experience Days Copenhagen 2012 #AudiDays

Hey Guys
Audi invited me to join their 3 week lasting Dealer Meeting in Copenhagen for the Audi Experience Days from July 28th to 29th.
With 249 more Audi enthusiasts (including some nice Blogger, like automobil-blog.de, quarsi.de, autorild.de, audifans.net or trendlupe.de) we tried and experienced Audi connect live, or almost. The 36 hour stay also included a Visit of the Audi Sphere, the 3 Air Balloons which are dedicated to the Audi e-tron, Audi connect and Audi's lightweight Space Frame.

Here now my Diary of the 36 hours I spent with and for Audi. If you want to can follow me on Instagram! Just search for @hyyperlic :-)

Traveling ...





Finally in Copenhagen!
We then (always two people per Car) jumped in the waiting A3's and drove via the Oresund bridge to Sweden to the Sturup Airport, near Malmö. Unfortunately I haven't seen any IKEA there :(
At the Sturup Racetrack we were able to drive a S6, S7 and S8 each for one round (about 2 minutes).






Later that Day while the Gala Dinner, at the Audi Pier right next to the Admiral Hotel, Copenhagens most expensive accomodation, again the new 8V Audi A3 was exhibited.
The model beneath here, with the red details, was definitely my favorite of ALL the A3 I've seen until now.


After a long but enjoyable night with less sleep we started again, to a first Sightseeing Trip - with the A6 hybrid.
The 4,92m Hybrid Limousine weights up to 80 kilograms less than its predecessor model. Up to a speed of 100 km/h it can drive all electric and at a constant speed of 60 km/h the A6 hybrid can drive 3 kilometers all electric.
Compared to other "Full Hybrid" models this sounds like a bad Joke, but when you are driving the Hybrid, with all the "Don't accelerate more than you really need to"-Symbols you really drive a bit more sufficient. It's less an ecological Car but more for your good consciences and your willing to learn to drive "better".

During our few minutes with the hybrid baby we passed among others the Amalienborg Palace, the winter home of the Danish Royal Family. And, what a great coincidence, the flags were up. So the Family was present and was maybe jealous looking down to us. Who knows :)










And now our way of transportation changed ... we had to ride a Bike!
When you're someone like me and haven't even perceived those Vehicles for about 5 Years you can imagine my willing to try one of these - even if they were eBikes.

The first meter with it scared me the most - will I fall down, hopefully no one will look at me ... However, I was surprised! I haven't imagined riding a Bike could be actually FUN!





















Lisa

Comments