Car of the Week: Lamborghini Estoque

Car of the Week - Lamborghini Estoque

As I noticed I drifted away from what "The Car Addict" really was I want to start again with the things I really love: Model Cars. I hope I'll be able to post "Car of the Week's" again on a regular basis every Sunday!


The concept study Lamborghini Estoque was first unveiled at the Paris Motor Show in 2008. At this time Lamborghini confessed to built this 4-seater up from 2012, but they already announced in May 2009 that they won'T built it as it "had not reached the production planning stage", as Stephan Winkelmann described.

However, it would have been Lamborghinis first Car to be produced in China (all the others are from Santa Agata in Italy).

It would have been also Lamborghini's first front-engine vehicle since the LM002 "SUV" in the late 1980s. The Price would have been up at $230,000, including a 5.2 litre V10.








Comments