Testing the new Volkswagen Golf 7


Hey Guys

Today (Saturday) is the first of the two half Days with the new Volkswagen Golf 7. This time I want to focus more on Videos than on Pictures, nevertheless now some first "behind the scenes" Pictures of the newest kid of the Golf-Dynasty.

In an another Post I will answer your Questions about the Golf 7.

Do I have any first Impressions of the Car? Yes!
Although I dislike the continuous growing process (I'm a Golf-Driver myself) and compared to my MK3 the new Golf 7 feels like a Passat. As I haven't had the chance yet to drive a Golf 6, the previous model, I cant say if you really feel the 100 kg weight loss while driving but the 2.0l TDI with DSG was definitely fun to drive! :)

Now I'm off for the Press Conference and I hope to find a suitable person for aalll your Questions. Enjoy your Evening ;-)


edit: For more Pictures, make sure to check out my Golf 7 Gallery!


If you want to follow my updates, search on Instagram and Twitter for #Golf7 or visit my Facebook Page The Car Addict.













Comments