Ford Fiesta 2013 Photo Gallery

2013 Ford Fiesta in front of the Colosseum


Hey Guys

This past Saturday I was able to already test and drive the new 2013 Ford Fiesta in all the glory of the traffic in the inner City of Rome and learned something about its Features and Highlights (and expanded my Kamikaze-Driving-skills). The driving report will follow the next Days (I still have to read a lot to tell you all the important and true things) ;) and until then here already my Picture Gallery.

As my DSLR-Camera somehow didn't want to take Pictures with the Quality I'm used to, my iPhone had it do it again this time (just like recently while driving the new ADAM).



Ford Fiesta Interior

Ford Fiesta My Key


Ford Fiesta Park Pilot


Ford Fiesta TDCI 1,6l 95 hp diesel engine
















Ford Fiesta My Key - reached half of the volume


Ford Fiesta 2013 front grille








Ford Fiesta trunk





Ford Fiesta econetic technology

Ford Fiesta rear light

"Fiesta" badge









3 Fiesta generations at the Cinnecita Studios in Rome




first Ford Fiesta from 1976







space for the keyless My Key at the passengers door








Comments