Design-Talk at the Mercedes-Benz Gallery in Munich


As from several previous Posts (F125, at the first floor, 45 Years AMG) you may have already noticed that I really like the Mercedes-Benz Gallery at the Odeonsplatz in Munich. Every time I go there, there is a new exhibition with new nice Cars. For the Munich Creative Business Week (MCBW), from February 15th to 27th, the Showroom will be Themed to Automotive Design with some real Design Scale models.

If you are interested to learn more about Mercedes-Benz Automotive Design I recommend you to be in Munich during the evening of February 21st! Up from 7pm there will be a Talk about it at the Gallery at Brienner Straße 1, 80333 Munich.


Please note the limited number of participants for this Event. If you are already sure to definitely join them, just write an E-Mail to Mercedes-Benz Munich (marketing.muenchen@mercedes-benz.com).

Unfortunately I won't be able to be there..
But If you are going, I wish you lots of Fun and let me know if you liked it! ;-)


Diesen Artikel in Deutsch lesen: Design-Vortrag in der Mercedes-Benz Gallery in München

Comments