New "HOW TO" & "WHAT IS" soon!

Hey Guys

I bet nearly everyone of you ever thought about buying a cheap new Car.

But, for me now, what is the definition for you of such a Car? Is the Price, the cheapness, the only counting fact or does it matter if its rather a national or international manufacturer?

So, when you are searching for a new Car - a cheap one, a new one, where do you search for it? In the local newspapers, on eBay or other websites?

I'm asking because in the future I want to focus more on "Real-Experiences" and sharing, hopefully, more relevant Content you can use Daily and really take advantages from!

I won't be sharing Advices on how to disassemble your Cars engine the fastest way, but such as written above - finding the right new-used-Car and all the ither things you want to know and learn.


So, comment below and let me know what your wishes are!

Comments