BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe at its last Day at the BMW Welt Munich


Hey Guys

Social Media rocks! Want to know why?

Earlier today (right at 10am, when the Museum opens) I went to the BMW Museum in Munich to have a look at the Temporary Rolls-Royce Exhibition (definitely a visit worth, read more about it here soon!) and for sure I've checked in to the BMW Welt via Foursquare and shared the Check-In via Twitter. After I've already left, the BMW Welt asked, via Twitter, if I've already seen the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe there ... Oups, no!
So I went back, right in time before the Concept was removed. Thanks to Twitter and the nice Man behind the BMW Welt Twitter (and Facebook) Channel I was able to take these Shots for you. Hope you enjoy them!

Some Words about the Car: The Concept 4 Series Coupe made its debut at the Detroit Motor Show (NAIAS) in January 2013 and will replace the BMW 3-series Coupé. The F32 4-Series will also share all technical features with the F30 3-Series and is planned to hit the markets as 2014-Models. The production will be in Germany.


To not miss anything about the BMW Welt and Museum, make sure to follow them on Facebook: BMW.Welt and Twitter: BMW_Welt.


P.S.: Some already think that I just moved there in .. haha, no! :D
P.S. 2: To enlarge the smaller Pictures, just click once on one and view them in the Slideshow!






Lisa

Comments