BMW 320i ART CAR by Roy Lichtenstein at the BMW Pavillon in Munich

BMW 320i ART CAR by Roy Lichtenstein at the BMW Pavillon in Munich

Hey Guys

As my final exams (3, to be exactly) are right around the corner the next few weeks will be all about learning, smashing folders and pencils against walls and learning and much more learning.
As you see, blogging won't be on my Top-Priorities-List.. but nevertheless I'll try to update the Blog as often as possible! :)

Yesterday I went for a lil walk and walked by the BMW Pavillon near the Karlsplatz/Stachus in Munich. Normally the BMW Pavillion isn't really interesting, compared to the BMW Welt, but this time, bäm. First my eyes caught "some model cars in the window", then I was walking closer and yai, the famous ART CARS by BMW in miniature! I definitely have to go back soon to take at least one Picture of each Car.

As I just had my iPhone with me for now just an Instagram-Shot of the BMW 320i, made to a Piece of Art by Roy Lichtenstein in the 1970s.

Lisa

Comments