Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum Munich

Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum Munich


Hey Guys

As you could already see on Facebook, I've visited the Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum earlier today in Munich.

I was litterally mind blown the moment I walked in the first of three big halls. They are all filled with EVERYTHING 'Mobility' - from the Motorpatentwagen to the Goggomobil, Adler 6, Mercedes-Benz SLR, smart electricDrive, Opel GT, Fiat 600 Multipla, (.........) to Trains Bicycles to Trucks to Motorbikes to Engines and so much more!

As I haven't had much time I was there for just one hour and shot about a thousand pictures (no kidding!). Up from now I will post the Pictures from time to time - so stay tuned!

This Page will be an Overview of all my Posts about the Museum, so bookmark it and you won't miss anything ;-)




Check out some another Deutsches Museum Verkehrszentrum (english)



Lisa

Comments