Off to #IMM2013 and #notnormalRT with MINI 8-)


Hey Guys

Right as you are reading this I might be still stuck in any delayed train or already run though Munich's Central Station to catch a Metro to the BMW Welt.

What I'm going to do there? Picking up a Car! But not just any BMW, no, a MINI, a Classic MINI! *Excitement at 100%* I still can't belive it, but among some other Blogger/Journalists we are ROADTRIPPIN' to the International Mini Meeting in Mugello, Tuscany. With classic MINI's. Even though I'm a bit "scared" as it's my first trip with a Classic Car I'm of course looking forward to it - a Mr.Bean-Style-Roadtrip! ;-)

We won't drive all the 630 km on one Day, we will stay one night in South Tyrol and do the last kilometres on Friday. On Saturday we'll be finally able to attend the MINI Meeting. Have you already had a look on the Program I've already posted a while ago? (Read it here!) Go Kart Contest, Mini Promenade, Sexy Car Wash (sth for the Boys) and in the evening It's all about the Bella Italia-Life.

During the Trip I'll keep you updated on Instagram (@thecaraddict) and I will use the Hashtags #IMM2013 and #notnormalRT, if I won't forget it :P


At the end now, do you have any Advice/Tip/Suggestions/encouraging words for driving a Classic Car on such a long Distance?


Though I'm really looking forward to this Experience and will share it with you as soon as the Italian WiFi works.. Climbing the Swiss and northern Italian Hills with just 25 kW (34 hp) MINI will be a complete new experience!


Lisa

Comments