RALLYTHEWORLD: Rally Argentina - 8 questions for Sébastien Ogier



Hey Guys

Again I had the chance to submit one Question for a Video Interview with a Volkswagen WRC Driver. This time it was Sébastien Ogier during Rally Argentina and read plus watch the Interview now here. My Question and Sébastien Ogiers Answer at minute 2:55 ;)




RALLYTHEWORLD: WorldRallyBlog.com Croatia intends to prove to know: Is there a particular person who influenced your decision for rallying?
This is really a tough question! In my family so much racing was not practiced, but my uncle has driven motocross. So he took me maybe infected, because I have already pursued his hobby when I was very young. And my father was a great Ayrton Senna fan, so I've already watched Formula 1 at a young age and was a Senna fan.

RALLYTHEWORLD: MotorpasionF1.com from Spain asks: How did you get your driving style with the Volkswagen Polo R WRC describe?
I think my driving style is easy clean, I try to be efficient and focus on my performance. I admit, sometimes it is not particularly more spectacular style, but I try to give effective.

RALLYTHEWORLD: RalliSport.net from Finland asks: After you start this season so successful, do you know how many points per rally experience dictate, in order to win the title in 2013?
I have informed me how much you need and have seen that Seb Loeb was champion with 22 points, sometimes with an average of 20 points. I now have 25.2 and that's a really good start! I do not know how much exactly but we need at least one more point than the other (laughs).

RALLYTHEWORLD: WetheTerrors.com want to know your team-mate Matti Latvala is back Jarri replace it in shape. How do you deal with this competition within the team during the Rally Argentina to?
It's all open and there is no "old hands" with us. I think it's good that Jari gets faster and faster, that's also good for team's! He is sure to win in his During the next course, already here in Argentina. But we have the same opportunities.

RALLYTHEWORLD: MAXRALLY.com ask: At what stage in the WRC calendar you looking forward to most and why?
There are lots of exciting stages but I like it when it's fast and you can Sliden: for example ramming in Sweden or in Finland Ouninpohja. However, there are plenty of other stages, which I am!

RALLYTHEWORLD: Motoso.de from Germany asks: What think rally drivers available via Formula 1 driver? Do you think that the "cowards" are, which can only drive in circles?
We have a lot of respect for the Formula 1 drivers, it's just a different kind of racing. I'm sure it's very hard to get in this discipline to the top.

RALLYTHEWORLD: The-Car-Addict.com from Germany asks: You lie precisely in leadership - will you treat yourself a special reward if you bring the WRC title?
I do not know yet but I'm going to definitely conserve begun a holiday. The WRC season is so long and we need more then just a little bit quiet. And maybe a new car as a reward? But until then, there is still plenty to do.

RALLYTHEWORLD: TheMotoristBlog.com (Germany) intends to prove know: the first stage during the first rally in 2014 will take place in your home town in Southern France. Almost looks as if were the WRC organizers expect that you will champion this year!
There season would naturally really crazy if I could start the next season with the number 1 on my door. But whether with or without one - I'm looking forward to starting this moment. Of course, I hope I get it. In any case, it's to hear that the Monte-Carlo Rally is back in the Hautes Alpes, particularly in Gap, my hometown.


Lisa

Comments