Swimming Fiat 500 (Jetskis) at Surf Championships in California

Swimming Fiat 500 Jetskis in America
Swimming Fiat 500 Jetskis in America

Hey Guys

"Fiat 500 .. Motorboat ..., ah."
Earlier today when I was walking I checked my Mails and just read them quickly, I read something about a Fiat 500 and a Motorboat. Well, it's maybe something like the Cigarette Racing and Mercedes-Benz AMG - a Technology/Design-Cooperation.

When I just came home I read the E-Mail again, on my Notebook this time, and I couldn't belive my eyes when I checked out the Pictures .. "no way, no way, no way" everytime I've seen another Picture. But what are these SWIMMING FIAT 500 all about??!?!?


Well, in America there is currently the U.S. Surfing Champrionship taking place in Sunny California. And as the Fiat 500 is currently the best selling car in its class they thought that they have to do something special - and I bet most of the viewers couldnt belive their eyes when they first saw the swimming Fiat 500 on the edge of the bay in Huntington Beach. But no, its no animation or hollogramm, the Fiat 500 are REALLY swimming.

The clue about the fast driving 500's is that they are modified jetskis! Four in total were blowing the viewers minds away - and mine. Besides two normal Fiat 500 there is also a Fiat 500C and a Fiat 500C Abarth 500. A Fiat 500L will be added to the water-fleet soon. Fiat says in the Press Release that "Visitors to the surfing championships have witnessed a spectacular promotion of Fiat North America".

Unfortunately, a serial production of the Fiat 500 jetskis is not planned...

How would you react if such a Fiat is overtaking you on a lake?

Fiat 500 Jetski
Fiat 500 Jetski

Swimming Fiat 500 Abarth
Swimming Fiat 500 Abarth

YES, the swimming Fiat 500 is Real!
YES, the swimming Fiat 500 is Real!





Lisa

Comments