Gallery: BMW i3 Silver-Grey


Hey Guys

After Pictures of the orange BMW i3 that I've been able to drive on Friday here some (~60) Pictures of the silver BMW i3 with the grey interior.

The weather conditions were finally better - no rain, yay - and besides the Pictures next to this red thing in Alsmeer with the water in the background I really like the ones taken close to a canal in Amsterdam next to the E30 which is more or less a "predecessor" of the current i3. I hope I found the right perspectives to demonstrate you that the i3 is still a REAL BMW and both ones still kinda look-alike!

And besides both Cars I'm looking forward to you opinion about the new Design here with a better focus on Pictures, bigger Pictures! Feel free to share your Opinion below (you can even comment as "Anonymous"..)





Lisa

Comments